Fairway Wealth Management has tailored level of services to meet the varying needs of our clients.
In all cases, everything we do is customized…there are no models…as every client experience is unique to the specific needs and desires of each family. However, our services generally fall into one of four main buckets.
As more and more of the financial services industry claims to offer “wealth management services”, it becomes more difficult to discern the differences in advisors and who has the expertise and platform to truly deliver these personal CFO services.
In your Personal CFO, you should…
- Independence from financial products
- Technicians with CPA/PFS or CFP licenses
- Performance mindset = happy clients like you
- Informed skepticism about investment products
- Fees you can see and understand
- Expertise in buying financial products
- Those who embrace a fiduciary duty to the client
- Product manufacturers (brokers, banks, etc.)
- Single-strategy money managers
- Performance mindset = investment returns (only)
- Promoters of ability to time the market or pick stocks
- Free advice, apparent low fees, outrageous loads
- Expertise in selling financial products
- Those who avoid a fiduciary duty to the client