Join Matt Garrott, Director of Investment Research at Fairway Wealth, and Liz Ann Sonders, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab & Co., as they take your questions, discuss the latest economic trends and market developments, and how they could affect individual investors.
As Chief Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab, Liz Ann has a range of investment strategy responsibilities reaching from market and economic analysis to investor education, all focused on the individual investor. She analyzes and interprets the economy and markets on behalf of Schwab’s clients. The output of Liz Ann’s work is via written reports, audio and video recordings, conference calls, and webcasts. She is a regular contributor to Schwab’s publications and the keynote speaker at many of the company’s corporate and client events, as well as a keynote speaker at many outside conferences.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO HEAR ABOUT
• U.S. economic and market outlook in a rapidly changing, COVID-19-affected environment
• What’s ahead for key market drivers, including corporate earnings and valuations
• Geopolitical developments and what policymakers may do next
• Federal Reserve policy and how it may affect markets
• The issues that aren’t being talked about, which can be more intriguing than the ones everyone is talking about